- A classic memory game.
- The Millie & Teddy Memory Game for Kids contains 3 different levels of difficulty.
- The easy level has 6 tiles, medium 12 tiles and hard 20 tiles.
- Use your memory to pick matches.
- Simply touch the card to turn it over to see the picture and then try to find its match.
- The Millie & Teddy Memory Game is a simple and accessible “matching pairs” type game, ideal for children. It is a game for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, schoolchildren and teens. Both boys and girls will love this game.
- The clear and simple presentation together with the accessibility of this matching pairs game makes it ideal for use with children, also for children with special needs.
- The images in the Memory Game are based on the universe from the well-known children's books in Denmark named ”Trunte Lunte” - ”Millie & Teddy” in English.
Find the IPad app “Millie & Teddy children´s books” with lots of entertainment here.
- Written by Anne Holst Moulvad
- Illustrations by Anne Louise Laugesen
- Graphics by Alice M. Andersen
- Music by Kristian Marius Andersen
- Developed by Trunte Lunte Publishing
- River Edge IT Solutions